To make a long story short six dogs died within months apart; two of ours, two of my neighbours and one across the street. All had liver damage prior to passing. The two next door died of liver cancer. Two others, including one that had liver cancer, had diabetes and required shots. One of ours and one across the street had stage 4 heart murmurs. I called the water authority and demanded they come out and test for arsenic and heavy metals. They came out the next day. Reports showed water was safe for consumption. Not believing this we conducted an out-of-state water quality test and it documented our water as well above the legal limit for molybdenum.
Article by Edouard Bastarache
Edouard Bastarache is a well known doctor that has written many articles on the subject of toxicity of ceramic materials and books on technical aspects of ceramics. He writes in both English and French.
|Materials||Ammonium Molybdate Tetrahydrate|
By Edouard Bastarache